Monday 4 May 2015

New Set Up

I have been playing around with the idea of have a set up on the blog with what I will post, when I will post and I think that I have found something which I will try for a while, So -

Monday I will post talking about my weekend, if I had plans or chilled at home. I will share what I was reading at the weekend, cooking or just sleeping in.

Wednesday I will post Wednesday's Author, this will be a post about an author there book, with there links etc, they can give me any information and I will share, so soon as I get some author I will start posting :)

Friday I will post information about a book that I am writing or any information about Moving on.

So I hope to see you around these days and can't wait to share my life with you all.

Love Pavan xox

Moving On 
Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here

No comments:

Post a Comment