Monday 22 June 2015

Whats happening

Hello everyone how are we all doing?
I have been really good, busy writing away. I have been writing a new book which is really ready it is called FATE and here is the cover I hope you all like it, 


More information on the book will be coming very soon. :)

Soon as this is book is done Moving Forward will continue writing, I am really looking forward to everyone reading the second book as there is so much that will be happening, I hope you have all had a chance to reading Moving On which is 99p/c is not get your copy here -

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here

Let me know what you think of the story, I love to her from you, the reviews that I have been getting so far have been amazing.

Speck to you all soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment