Friday 5 June 2015

A Chat

So today I thought I would open up my laptop and type and see what happens :)
I have read a book called The Secret which you can get form Here

I have read the book three times now and just started reading it again, so what the book about well 

Once known only by an elite who were unwilling to share their knowledge of the power, 'the secret' of obtaining anything you desire is now revealed by prominent physicists, authors and philosophers as being based in the universal Law of Attraction. And the good news is that anyone can access its power to bring themselves health, wealth and happiness. Fragments of The Secret have been found in oral traditions, literature, religions and philosophies throughout the centuries. A number of the exceptional people who discovered its power went on to become regarded as the greatest human beings who ever lived. Among them: Plato, Leonardo, Galileo and Einstein. Now 'the secret' is being shared with the world. Beautiful in its simplicity, and mind-dazzling in its ability to really work, The Secret reveals the mystery of the hidden potential within us all. By unifying leading-edge scientific thought with ancient wisdom and spirituality, the riveting, practical knowledge will lead readers to a greater understanding of how they can be the masters of their own lives.

I try very hard to stay a positive person, but no one can ever do that, well I don't think that anyway. Everyone will get a bad day and there is nothing that can change that, but I do try very hard at the end of that day to think of one positive think in my life, such as my eyes so that I can watch my kids play, my hears to that I can hear them laugh, my hands so I can type this today, the water I drink.

I have a goal in my head, and I have written that goal down, when I get that goal I write another one and I work to get that goal.
My very first goal was to publish Moving On, I was so scared about do that but I thought I am not doing this for other people to judge me I am doing this because it makes me happy and I want to share Moving On with everyone so they can all love just the story as much as I did.

You can all buy Moving On 

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here

I have a new goal now and I am working on getting that  goal finished, what is that goal you ask, getting Moving Forward out for everyone to read. I have been working very hard and thinking of thinks to add into the story and I can not wait for everyone to read it :)

 Reading The Secret changed the way I think about things and whenever I think that I am starting to be the negative person I used to be I read it again, and just like that I become a happy positive person and not let anything stop me getting what I want.

So today I have questions for you, and I would love for you all to comment.

What are you thankful of in your life?
Do you have a goal or have you achieved a goal you had?
If you are having a bad day, what do you do to try to make it good again?

Cant wait to read what you all answer.

Love Pavan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment