Monday 24 August 2015

Weekend update

I have been busy this weekend, I went to see my niece I just can't get enough of her, I wish I could just take her home with me but I can't :(

I have have been busy writing :) which is always a good think if you ask me.
I am still waiting from my beta about Moving Forward, but I do have a cover now which I will post on Wednesday for everyone to see, and again soon as i hear from he beta and what they say about the story I hope to have a date for when I can put it out there for you all.

I wanted to start writing the third, but finding it a little hard because I know what is happening in the third book but it is just the bits that make the story flow which I am trying to figure out at the moment, soon as I have notes for how I how would like everything to plan out I will start writing. PROMISE. 

I have two stories in my head at the moment that are driving my insane lol in a good way.
I want to see how I go with a chick lit story, I have the idea but not the whole story, as it plays parts in my head I am writing everything down so that I do not forget. I am hoping that once I have finished the Moving Series this will be the next story. Fingers crossed.

The other story I have is about bikers, now that is something new for me. I don't want it to be a hardcore biker book but I want that feel to it. I have so much written on paper for that story I can't even beginning to tell you. I don't know if I want that to be a stand alone or a series just yet, or do I want it to be a stand alone, but there can be another book to follow it so I am playing around with that idea at the moment and when I have something I will let you all know.

I have also been reading this week, and the book is Driven by K.Bromberg I love this book so much so good so if I can tell you to go buy one book it would be this one. I love the characters in the story, the way that it is written get a copy today.

Here

In the mean time check out Moving On



Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here

I want to also say thank you to everyone that has reviewed Moving On it means so much that you took the time to read my story and write what you think about it too.

Love Pavan xx


No comments:

Post a Comment