Friday 21 August 2015

Friday News

Hello everyone, how has your week been? Mine has been busy with writing, reading and trying to get school stuff together for my son. The fun of being a mum lol (wouldn't change it for the world.)

News for the week, as some of you know I did change my book cover for Moving On because I wanted a little change, but I am happy to say that I have changed it back to the first cover I had. I really liked that cover and thought that it fit the story so much better.
So here is the new/old cover


You can get Moving On here

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here


Other news, My good friend  Dawn Doyle is realising her 4th book The Full Experience. If you have not read any of her other books, I like that you are all missing out on a good read, so go and check them out.


You can now pre order The Full Experience here


I hope you go check out Dawn's book, and enjoy her books as much as I do.

Chat to you all on Monday

Love Pavan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment