Friday 14 August 2015

Getting back to normal

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a very long time. Th school holidays has messed up my schedule a little and I have been working very hard on the second book in the Moving Series.

I have written the Moving Forward and is now with beta readers and I can't wait to hear the feedback they give me, so excited. Soon as I hear back I hope to have some idea of a release date for you all :)


Moving On has been great reviews and I could not be happier. I loved writing this story and love that others are also enjoying it.
You can get your copy here

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here

I look forward to you all reading Moving On and letting me know what you think.

Soon as I have feedback from the beta reader for Moving Forward I will keep you all updated.

I will post again on Monday.

Love Pavan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment