Thursday 3 September 2015

Moving Forward Coming Soon

So where have I been and what is happening with the second book in the Moving Series? 
Well I had some things come up with the family, which I don't want to get in to but now I promise that I am back and working hard and found the most amazing person to help me with Moving Forward. I really can't wait for you all to continue reading the story of Kim and Nick

So here it is the cover for Moving Forward. What do you all think?


A blurb for the story is coming on Monday, so excited to finally share it will you all. I do not have a date for when Moving Forward will be out just yet. I am hoping the last week of September or the beginning of October. Soon as I have a date I will post it on Twitter, Facebook and of course there will be a blog post about it too.

So if you still haven't read Moving On what are you waiting for? Grab a copy 99p/c :)

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here

So I would love to hear what you all think of the cover for Moving Forward.


Love Pavan xox








No comments:

Post a Comment