Wednesday 9 September 2015

Blurb Coming Soon

As you all know Moving Forward is in the editing stage. (So excited about it) I really can't wait for everyone to read it and see what you think about Kim and Nick's story continuing.
I have been working on a blurb for it at the moment and hope to post that this weekend for you all. 

As Moving Forward is in the editing stage I have start work on the third and last in the Moving Series, so I hope that you will not have to wait to long for that to come out. 

So in the mean time, come check out Kim and Nick's story here.

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here


Please let me know what you think about Moving On, all feedback is great and I love hearing from readers.

Love Pavan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment