Friday 22 January 2016

News this week

Hello everyone, I hope that you have all had a great week, the weekend is here, so what do you all have planned?

My Weekend is booked out, Saturday I am going to my parents to spend some time with them, which is something that I always love, family time is very important to me. Having fun and joking around with them, what more can I ask for. The Sunday we have an Indian festival called Lori, which I am looking forward to, I am going to do my best to take picture, for a post on Monday for you all about that, so come on Monday to read up on that, as I will let you all know about Lori too.

This week I have been writing a lot, the third in the series is finished and still in editing mode, and I honestly can not wait to tell you a date for it. I am really excited about all three books being out there for you all. I am look at March time to realise it, so fingers crossed for that.

In the mean time grab Moving On and Moving Forward

Moving On (Book 1)

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
ITunes - Here
B&N - Here


Moving Forward (Book 2)

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here

ITunes - Here


I have order two more book on happy living, positive thinking soon as I get them I will share my thought with you all, this week I have two saying that I really liked.



I love these two, if you have any positive quotes please comment below, I love reading them. I have a little note book that I write them, so now and again, I will open it and read them. I always feel better after that.

The biggest thing that i am start is... wait for it.....


Yes that right, I am about to kill myself with this work out, but i have to start I have gained weight and I'm not liking it, on Monday I will take my weight and take measurements of my stomach, arm and thighs, and then in four weeks I will take them again, if I am still alive lol.
Would you guy like to know how I have done in four weeks? Let me know and I will be happy to do a post about it.

This is my saying for the four week lol.


I will be taking pictures, and posting them on my Instagram so come follow me, and see what stuff I get up to. I am going to post more on there now I took a break from it, but I want to get back to it, so please come follow me.


What do you all have planned this weekend?

Love Pavan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment