Wednesday 15 July 2015

Ive been Missing

First of all I would like to say sorry for being missing, the only thing that I can say is that the last few weeks have been so busy I don't even know where the time has gone.

So what have I been up to, well my sister baby shower which was amazing and we had so much fun, I ask a while ago which cake I should have and this it.


The day was amazing and my sister had so  much fun which to be is the main thing :)

I am now planning my son's 6th Birthday not really sure were them 6 years have gone, but have loved everyday of the them and I will post about it.

So writing whats been going on. Moving Forward is coming along great and looking forward to getting it to a beta reader so I can start the editing. The story is going in a way that I think that everyone will love so excited about it.

The story Fate is with a beta reader now and I hope to get them back and do the last editing and have it published for you very very soon. 


Moving On has been doing so well, I have been getting some great feedback from readers, tell me that they fell in love with Kim and Nick and as I write I loved hearing that, makes me happy to know that other have fallen in love with them just as much as I did.

Moving on is 99p/c so grab a copy and see why everyone is falling in love with Kim and Nick

Amazon UK - Here
Amazon US - Here
Smashwords - Here
Itunes - Here
B&N - Here

I will be back on Friday with a teaser for Moving On or Fate, which one would you like?

Love Pavan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment